Heart Network: TalkTalk
15 April 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 21 June 2019, 16:09
TalkTalk June Competition on Heart Network, June - July 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘TalkTalk June’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 21st June – Thursday 25th July 2019 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details and tell us in 300 characters or less about their family & what you get up to at home?? What exactly do we want them to tell us via online?
4. Online entry will open at 10:01 on 21st June 2019 and close at 10:00am on Thursday 25th July 2019.
5. Winning entries will be selected by the Heart judges based on the most relevant submissions. We are looking for positive life affirming stories that make us feel good.What is the criteria?
6. After the below timing schedule, 10 entries will be selected at random. From this list of 10 entries, Heart will pick one winner based on the above criteria.
7. In the event that none of the 10 entries meet the criteria, another 10 entries will be drawn at random. This process will be repeated until a winner is found. Not sure if thisi s the way you want to run it??
8. The judge’s decision is final.
9. Winners will be selected as per the below schedule:
a. 10 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 10:01am on 21/06/19 to 09:59am on 25/07/19 as per the judging criteria.
10. The winner will be brought to air and awarded their prize. The winner will be contacted as follows:
a. The winner will be contacted on 25/07/19 and brought to air to be awarded the prize on Friday 26th July.
11. All entrants must ensure they are available to take a call between 06.30am and 10.00am on Friday 26th July 2019.
12. All Entrants selected to play on-air will be required to talk to the presenter(s), share their story as submitted online and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant will be selected at random from the previously mentioned pool of 10 from their relevant burst mentioned in point 9. This process will continue until a winner has been brought to air and awarded the prize.
13. Entries will not be considered eligible if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behavior.
14. By submitting an image to the site www.heart.co.uk to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
15. Entrants & players must be aged 18 or over. Is this the case?? What about the family members??
16. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
17. Winners can only win once during the competition.
18. The prize available to win will be dependent on the amount of questions answered correctly;
a. Question 1: Sony On-Ear Wireless Headphones
b. Question 2: iPad Air 2019 10.5 Inch Wi-Fi 64GB
c. Question 3: Samsung 55 Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR, Sonos Beam Compact Smart Sound Bar + Google Home Max
Additional Prize Terms
19. Should the products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
20. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
21. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
22. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.