On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Pandora Christie 7pm - 10pm
21 October 2019, 00:01
TalkTalk October Competition on Heart Network, October/November 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Show Us Your Halloween’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 21st October 2019 to Friday 1st November 2019 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 21st October 2019 and close at 11:00am on Thursday 31st October 2019.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk submit their own photo that portrays their ‘family feel good Halloween moment’, and add stickers and a filter provided to it. The Entrant must also submit a short summary about that moment their photo was taken. Listeners will be asked to register their details to complete their entry.
5. Entrants may be contacted at any point from 21st October 2019 up to 11:00 on Thursday October 31st 2019.
6. If Global cannot contact an entrant via the details they provided after three attempts, may forfeit their right to the prize, and another entrant chosen.
7. Winning entries will be judged on the following criteria: creativity, originality, being feel good and Halloween related. The Breakfast producers’ decision is final.
8. If any submitted entry is deemed to be rude, offensive, illegal, condoning dangerous behaviour or not deemed appropriate for Heart’s Feel Good family audience, it will be excluded from the competition.
9. All Entrants chosen as a Winner will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated, and another Entrant chosen.
10. By submitting an image to the site http://win.heart.co.uk/talk-talk/ to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such video or image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the video or image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party. Images must be 12mb or less.
11. Entrants acknowledge that their image may be used on Heart and/or TalkTalk channels including websites, competition pages, social channels, newsletters, outdoor advertising during the promotion or at a future date. The winners may be contacted via the contact details provided to discuss this.
12. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. Eligible entrants selected to win can win a maximum of one prize in ‘Show Us Your Halloween promotion.
15. Entrants must be available to take either a live voice call or live Facetime call Monday 28th – Friday 1st November 2019 during the Breakfast Show.
Monday – Friday each winner will receive:
• 1 x £4,000 TUI gift card
• 1 x iPad Mini 5 2019
Specific Prize Terms
Customer should treat TUI gift card like cash. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced Gift card cannot be exchanged for cash/credit and are non-refundable. Gift card will expire after 2 years. Customer will not be able to use this card after that date and any unused balance on the card will be lost. For security reasons, cards are delivered unloaded, card will automatically load within 48 hours from delivery.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.