Heart select: Heathrow Express
13 May 2019, 00:01
Heathrow Express on Heart, March 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Heathrow Express’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13.05.19 to 19.05.19 on Heart London, Heart Kent, Heart Sussex & Surrey and Heart Solent (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 13.05.19 and close at 23:59 on 19.05.19.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received, winner will be notified by telephone by a global member of staff.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• Return flights for 2 people to Paris, France
• Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
• 2 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
• Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• Travel insurance
Terms & conditions
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and France).
2. Departure airport used will be London Heathrow. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
3. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
4. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a classic room with queen bed and en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
5. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
6. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.