On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Pandora Christie 7pm - 10pm
27 September 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 12 October 2019, 07:18
McCain on Heart Network, October 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[McCain]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12.10.19 to 27.10.19 on [The Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk/win and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 12.10.19 and close at 23:59 on 27.10.19
4. The entrant must register their details and tell us about the things that you and your family disagree about during mealtimes within 300 characters or less.
5. One winner be chosen at random when the competition has closed and will be notified by a Global member of staff within 7 working days. The winner’s details will then be passed to NDL to fulfil the prize.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or above
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will be awarded a Family day at Go Ape. Prize includes:
9. Return travel for 2 adults and 2 children to a Go Ape location of winner’s choice
10. Treetop challenge for 2 adults and 2 children at a Go Ape location of winner’s choice.
11. Lunch at Go Ape location of choice for 2 adults and 2 children
Prize Specific Terms & conditions:
12. Due to the nature of the locations, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 500 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 250 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
13. Go Ape treetop challenge locations include Aberfoyle, Alexandra Palace, Alice Holt, Battersea Park, Bedgebury, Black Park, Bracknell, Buxton, Cannock, Chessington, Cockfosters, Coventry, Crathes, Crawley, Dalby, Delamere, Forest of Deane, Glentress Forest, Grizedale, Halden, Leeds Castle Kent, Margem, Matfen, Moors Valley, Normanby Hall, Rivington, Sherwood, Southampton, Temple Newsam, Thetford Forest, Wendover, Whinlatter, Woburn, Wyre. Attractions are subject to availability at the time of booking. Children must be 10 years and older. If children are under 10 years, activity will be swapped for the Treetop Adventure, which is suitable for children 6 years and older.
14. Lunch at Go Ape location of choice will be provided in the form of £150 spending money.
15. Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
16. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.