Heart Online T&Cs: The National Lottery
25 June 2019, 00:01
The National Lottery 2019 on Heart Network, June 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The National Lottery 2019’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 25th June 2019 to 14th July 2019 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk/win, register their details and answer a multiple choice question on the online page.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries. The winner will be contacted by a Global representative within 28 days of the competition closing.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Prize package consists of:
- Return travel for 2 adults and 2 children to Blackwood Forest
- 3 Nights accommodation in a golden oak cabin at Blackwood Forest
- Treetop adventure for 2 adults and 2 children
- 18-hole game of FootGolf for 2 adults and 2 children at The Hampshire Golf Club
- Groceries for the duration of the winner’s stay
8. Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 500 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 250 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
9. Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
10. Accommodation is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a golden oak cabin with an en- suite bathroom on a self-catering basis.
11. Treetop adventure and Footgolf are based on 2 adults and 2 children and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Treetop adventure participants must be over 1 metre in height and must be under 130kg.
12. Groceries will be provided in the form of a £200.00 Tesco gift cards, redeemable at any UK Tesco store. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash/credit and are non-refundable. The card and balance will expire five years from purchase or last use. Gift Cards are valuable and should be treated like cash. If lost, they cannot be replaced.
13. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.