On Air Now
Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Sian Welby 10am - 1pm
14 February 2019, 06:00 | Updated: 4 March 2019, 14:14
See terms and conditions for win a luxury spa break...
There’s nothing more romantic than a luxurious escape for you and your Valentine, so we’re giving you the chance to win an incredible spa break for two. To get yourself in the draw to win, answer this question
Which flower is traditionally given on Valentine’s Day? If you think you know, text the word SPA followed by your answer to 82122.
Texts cost £1.50 + 1 standard network rate message. Lines will close at 7pm on Thursday 14thFebruary. If you text after that you won’t be entered but may still be charged. 18+ only.
“Win a luxury Spa Break” across the Global Network, February 2019
Rules: 1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Win a Luxury Spa Break” competition (the “Competition”) which will run on Thursday 14thFebruary (the “Duration”) across the Global Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms & Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to answer a question and text in their answer within the duration of the Competition.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with either; the answer to the question, or the word SPA followed by the answer to the question, to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”) within the opening and closing times of the Competition. Text messages will be charged at £1.50 plus standard network rates.
5. The Text Message Line will open at 06:00:00 on Thursday 14thFebruary 2019 and will close at 19:00:00 on Thursday 14th February 2019.
If listeners text after the closing time, they will not be entered but they may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of text messages to and/or from us.
6. When you enter the competition, you will receive a text message that invites you to take part in our 3-for-2 offer, whereby if you enter a second time within the same competition round, you will receive a third entry into that competition round at no extra cost. The third entry will be automatically included once you enter for the second time and you will not need to text again to claim it. If you do text for a third time, the cycle recommences and you will be charged again. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that if they respond to this offer, the text lines are still open when they do so. Otherwise, their additional entry and free entry may be charged but not included in the draw.
7. After the closing time, one entrant will be selected at random from all of the entries received during the valid entry period and called back within 28 days of the competition close time. If their answer is incorrect, another Entrant will be selected at random until an Entrant who entered with the correct answer is selected, a winner is decided, and prize for the Competition awarded.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. You can enter the Competition up to a maximum of 20 times. We strongly advise against excessive use.
10. Entrants must have a bank account, as the prize will be paid via cheque or bank transfer.
11. The prize is a £500 voucher for spabreaks.com
12. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered
13. Global reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time. SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA.
If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196