Mother's Day 2019: Gorgeous flavoured gins that make the perfect present
29 March 2019, 09:12 | Updated: 29 March 2019, 10:43
Gin and mums haven't always had the best association, but as it becomes the UK's trendiest drink, it's the perfect excuse to splurge on a special bottle... or two.
With Mother's Day just days away you might still be stuck as to what to get your mum as a gift.
While flowers, chocolates and spa days always go down a treat, why not treat her to something you can enjoy, too?
We've rounded up the nicest gins available right now, from marshmallow to plum flavour, and everything in between.
- Silent Pool Gin, £37
- Vanilla bean marshmallow gin, £29, Not On The High Street
- Warner's rhubarb gin, £38, Waitrose
- Citadelle Original, £29.50, Master of Malt
- Tincture rose gin, £42.90, The Drink Shop
- The Botanist Islay dry gin, £36.99 , Waitrose
- Conker Spirit Dorset Dry Gin, £34.25, Master of Malt
- Reliquum plum, £30
- Adnams Copper House Pink Gin, £29.99, Master of Malt
- Nordes Atlantic Galaician gin, £35.95, Master of Malt
- Caorunn small batch gin, £28, Waitrose
- Rock Rose Old Tom Pink Grapefruit, £35.85. Master of Malt
- Didsbury Gin Raspberry & Elderflower, £28.50, Harvey Nichols
- Steampunk Prudence rose liqueur, £22.99, Ginspiration
- Seville Orange & Persian Lime Gin - £14.99, Aldi
- Norfolk Gin, £42, Jarrold & Sons
- No 2 Chelsea Flower Gin, £29.95, Partridges
- Glendalough Rose Gin, £26.75, Master of Malt
- Chapel Down Pinot Noir Gin, £33.99
- Bombay Sapphire English Estate, £23
- Indian Summer, £23, The Spirits Embassy
- House of Elrick, £37.55, Master of Malt
- Poetic License strawberries and cream gin, £27, Asda
- Fistral Gin, £30
- No.3 Gin £35, Waitrose