Halloween craft kits to do with the kids this weekend
29 October 2021, 13:32 | Updated: 29 October 2021, 13:33
Halloween is the spookiest time of year, but it doesn't need to be too scary for kids to enjoy, too!
Wickedly Wonderful Mega Monster Box
Enjoy a bumper box of crafts that the whole family will enjoy making together.
Limited Edition Mega Monster Box is super-sized, super-spooky and jam packed with everything you need to celebrate fright night.
- Three limited edition Halloween crafts (Hocus Pocus Praxinoscope, Spooktacular Scenes and Spooky Spider)
- Halloween activity magazine
- "The Oopsie Daisy Spell" Halloween Book
- Magic wand
- Spooky sticker sheet
- Munch-tastic marshmallow skewers
- Witch's Spell Sheet
- Colour-in trick or treat card
Where to buy: Toucan Box, £19.95
Potion Making Kit
This Potion Making Kit is perfect for taking on an outdoor adventure. Collect special petals, leaves, grasses or soil to create a marvellous mixture of your own making.
Add a pinch of natural colour, a splash of water, a sniff of a autumn’s day - and just imagine the spells you could cast!
Where to buy: The Den Kit Co, £24.50