On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Lindsey Russell 4am - 6:30am
20 November 2023, 08:15 | Updated: 20 November 2023, 08:23
Take That have today announced an intimate live recording of their podcast Take That: This Life at London’s Leicester Square Theatre this Sunday (26th November),
Take That have today announced an intimate live recording of their podcast Take That: This Life and lucky fans in attendance will witness Gary, Mark and Howard tell the story of the band in their own words plus answer questions from the audience.
Proceeds from the show will benefit Global’s Make Some Noise charity.
Across six episodes of the podcast, the band have recounted pivotal moments from their epic 30+ year career, charted their journey from five young lads playing Manchester clubs to number one albums, record-breaking tours and everything in between. They’ve welcomed listeners into their world, revealing behind the scenes secrets on everything from their first auditions to the epic work which goes into their tours.
For your chance to be there, just enter the competition below!
Take That Online Competition on Heart Network, November 2023 – Specific Rules
1. The Take That Online Promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Monday 20th November 2023 to Friday 24th November 2023 on the Heart Network. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is SJM and the ‘Prize Provider’ is Global.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at heart.co.uk/win, register your details and submit an answer to the multiple-choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 0600 on Monday 20th November 2023 and close at 1600 on Friday 24th November 2023. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within one day of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random, and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via email OR telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within two hours from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within two hours on the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We and the Promotion Partner may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your and any applicable third party’s (for example a guest/travel companion) association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and our Promotion Partner may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. One winning entrant will receive two tickets to the Take That Live Podcast Recording event on Sunday 26th November 2023 in Central London.
11. You must, at your own cost, comply with all necessary checks, and/or tests required for travelling to and from and entering and exiting your travel destination/venue. This includes, but is not limited to, purchasing, organising, undertaking, recording and/or registering any required Covid-19 tests. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you in complying with this clause, nor will we purchase, organise, undertake, record and/or register any required Covid-19 tests.
12. You must comply with all applicable rules, regulations and guidance relating to Covid-19, both in the UK and your travel destination/venue. We are not responsible for your failure to comply with such rules, regulations and guidance.
13. You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the General Terms & Conditions, our ability to fulfil a prize and/or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’).
If due to any Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Clause 19 below, in these circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
14. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, spending money is not included within the prize.
15. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
16. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
17. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
18. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) and our Promotion Partner as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
21. We, our Promotion Partner and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we and the Promotion Partner will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
22. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
23. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
There's more chances to win on Heart London Drive all week, terms and conditions available here.
The band have had an incredible few months leading up to the release of their ninth studio album, This Life, out this Friday. Singles Windows, Brand New Sun and This Life have offered fans a snapshot of what to expect from the upcoming body of work; an undeniable sense of warmth permeates the whole album as the band returned to the studio together after years apart, eager to flex a creative connection stronger than ever.
2023 has already been an exciting year for Take That, with a string of stellar performances including their most intimate in years at KOKO in support of War Child, a sell-out headline show at British Summer Time in Hyde Park and the King’s Coronation concert, watched by an audience of over 12 million. This summer also saw the release of the big-screen adaptation of their record-breaking musical, ‘The Band’. The film, titled ‘Greatest Days’ starring Aisling Bea (This Way Up, Hard Sun), was released in June to rave reviews across the board.
Take That are renowned for their huge productions and incredible live shows, and currently hold the record for the most performances at London’s The O2 with 34 headline shows. 2011’s Progress tour broke box office records by selling over 1 million tickets in less than 24 hours, becoming the biggest tour in the UK and earning them a place on Billboard’s annual ‘Top 25 Tours’ list, placing third worldwide. In 2019, the band celebrated their 30th anniversary with the 38 date sell-out Odyssey tour which saw them play to 29 arenas and 9 stadiums, selling over 650,000 tickets.
2024 looks just as exciting as they head out on tour with This Life On Tour, which encompasses 41 dates across 15 cities in the UK and Ireland with very special guest Olly Murs; and This Life Under the Stars, a string of outdoor dates across Europe from June to July 2024. For last remaining tickets, visit takethat.com
For a band 30+ years into their career, Take That are not standing still; constantly evolving, the future looks bright for the trio.
Take That This Life On Tour 2024
With very special guest Olly Murs
Saturday 13 April Sheffield Utilita Arena – SOLD OUT
Sunday 14 April Sheffield Utilita Arena– SOLD OUT
Wednesday 17 April Leeds First Direct Arena - EXTRA DATE ADDED
Thursday 18 April Leeds First Direct Arena - SOLD OUT
Friday 19 April Leeds First Direct Arena – SOLD OUT
Saturday 20 April Leeds First Direct Arena – SOLD OUT
Monday 22 April Dublin 3Arena – SOLD OUT
Tuesday 23 April Dublin 3Arena – SOLD OUT
Thursday 25 April London The O2 – SOLD OUT
Friday 26 April London The O2 – SOLD OUT
Saturday 27 April London The O2 – SOLD OUT
Sunday 28 April London The O2 – SOLD OUT
Tuesday 30 April London The O2 – SOLD OUT
Wednesday 01 May London The O2 - EXTRA DATE ADDED
Friday 03 May Glasgow OVO Hydro – SOLD OUT
Saturday 04 May Glasgow OVO Hydro – SOLD OUT
Sunday 05 May Glasgow OVO Hydro – SOLD OUT
Tuesday 07 May Manchester Co-op Live – SOLD OUT
Wednesday 08 May Manchester Co-op Live – SOLD OUT
Friday 10 May Manchester Co-op Live – SOLD OUT
Saturday 11 May Manchester Co-op Live – SOLD OUT
Sunday 12 May Manchester Co-op Live – SOLD OUT
Tuesday 14 May Birmingham Utilita Arena – SOLD OUT
Wednesday 15 May Birmingham Utilita Arena – SOLD OUT
Friday 17 May Birmingham Utilita Arena – SOLD OUT
Saturday 18 May Birmingham Utilita Arena – SOLD OUT
Sunday 19 May Birmingham Utilita Arena – SOLD OUT
Monday 20 May Birmingham Utilita Arena - 6TH AND FINAL NIGHT
Friday 24 May Middlesbrough Riverside Stadium – EXTRA TICKETS RELEASED
Saturday 25 May Nottingham The City Ground Stadium
Sunday 26 May Nottingham The City Ground Stadium – SOLD OUT
Tuesday 28 May Norwich Carrow Road Stadium – SOLD OUT
Thursday 30 May Milton Keynes Stadium MK
Saturday 01 June Southampton St Mary’s Stadium – SOLD OUT
Sunday 02 June Southampton St Mary’s Stadium
Tuesday 04 June Plymouth Home Park Stadium – SOLD OUT
Thursday 06 June Swansea Swansea.com Stadium
Saturday 08 June Bristol Ashton Gate Stadium – SOLD OUT
Sunday 09 June Bristol Ashton Gate Stadium
Tuesday 11 June Manchester Co-op Live
Wednesday 12 June Manchester Co-op Live - 7TH AND FINAL NIGHT
Thursday 20 June Cork Musgrave Park – SOLD OUT
Friday 21 June Dublin Malahide Castle
Saturday 22 June Belfast, NI Ormeau Park – SOLD OUT
Tuesday 25 June Hannover Gilde Parkbühne
Thursday 27 June Aalborg Skovdalen
Friday 28 June Copenhagen Tivoli
Saturday 29 June Berlin Zitadelle
Sunday 30 June Mönchengladbach SparkassenPark
Tuesday 2 July Munich Tollwood – SOLD OUT
Wednesday 3 July Budapest Budapest Park
Saturday 6 July Murten Stars of Sounds Festival
Sunday 7 July Marostica Piazza Castello
Monday 8 July Rome Auditorium Cavea
Wednesday 10 July Trani Piazza Duomo
Thursday 11 July Bologna Sequoia Park
Saturday 13 July Barcelona ALMA Festival
Sunday 14 July Marbella Starlite Festival - NEW DATE
Monday 15 July Marbella Starlite Festival
Tuesday 16 July Sevilla Icónica Festival
Wednesday 17 July Madrid Noches Del Botánico
Friday 19 July Port Meo Marés Vivas Festival