Full list of restaurants extending Eat Out To Help Out discount scheme
27 August 2020, 07:23 | Updated: 27 August 2020, 07:37
Restaurants across the country will be paying for the discount scheme themselves.
The Eat Out To Help Out scheme came to an end this week, after Brits enjoyed a month of discounted food and drinks.
But now some restaurants have revealed they will keep offering 50% off for a few more weeks, paying for it with their own money.
The Government-backed discount offered anyone dining in a restaurant 50% off food and non-alcoholic drinks in August up to £10 per person.
A whopping 84,000 eateries are said to have signed up to the scheme which ran on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Chancellor Rishi Sunak said: "This scheme has reminded us how much we love to dine out, and in doing so, how this is helping to protect the jobs of nearly 2 million people who work in hospitality.
"I am urging everyone, where they can, to continue to safely enjoy a meal while the scheme remains open."
See the full list of restaurants extending the Eat Out To Help Out discount scheme:
- Bills - will keep offering diners up to 50% off on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout September.
- Toby Carvery - is keeping the same discount for two extra weeks.
- Harvester - Harvester is owned by the same people as Toby Carveryso will also keep the discount for two weeks.
- Signature Pub Group - Owns 24 bars and restaurants which will offer the discount in September.
- The Wilderness, Birmingham - The same deal will be offered on Tuesdays to Thursday in September.
- Q Hotels Group - It’s 21 venues across the UK will also extend the scheme for an unknown period of time.
- SIX, Cambridge - It will be continued throughout September.
- True North Brew Co, Sheffield - All 12 branches are extending the deal throughout September but without the £10 limit per person.
- Harleys Smokehouse, Staffordshire - It will be extended through September.
- Cityglen pubs, London - The chain owns The Great North Wood, The Brookmill, The Portland Arms, The Great Southern, The Windsor and the Red Lion and will continue the scheme for a month.
- The Coconut Tree - Is running the deal in September without the £10 per person cap, while lunchtime meals will also be discounted in October,.
- 56 North, Edinburgh - The discount will continue throughout September and October.
- Smiths Restaurant, Uddingston - The scheme will run from September 7 to September 30.
- Peru Perdu, Manchester - You can get the same discount here throughout September.
- Craft Dining Room, Birmingham - It will run on Wednesday and Thursdays in September.