Valentine's Day 2022: Boozy gifts and bottles of fizz for gifting and cocktail ideas
7 February 2022, 12:40 | Updated: 10 February 2022, 12:02
How to make a show stopping daiquiri cocktail
Raising a toast to forever with a special someone, or just adding a new memory in to a lifetime of fun with your besties, these (mostly pink!) tipples will go down a treat...
All of these products were independently selected by Heart’s digital editorial team. Just so you know these product links are affiliate links which means if you click on a link and buy a product we may earn revenue.
- Pasqua Y By 11 Minutes Rose, £17.99
- Pale Fox Rose, £28.95
- Mionetto Prosecco Rosé DOC, £10.95
- Sea Change Prosecco Rosé, £13
- Domaine du Meteore, Le Cratere sparkling wine , £28
Magners Rosé is a blush apple cider crafted with the finest blend of 17 apple varieties, harvested from Magners' sun-drenched orchards in the heart of Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
Buy now: Tesco, £5 for 4 cans
Della Vite Prosecco
Popping open a bottle of Della Viite Prosecco is always a treat, but this year the brand's founders Chloe, Poppy and Cara Delevingne are offering the chance to enjoy a more sustainable take on sending a bunch of flowers.
The first 100 people to purchase a bottle on Monday February 7th will also get a £30 Patch Plants voucher - which you can definitely spend on yourself, or give to a mate and keep the bubbles all for you. Simply enter PROSECCO+PLANTS at the check-out.
If you miss the Patch Plants offer, then you can still be sure you're sipping your way to a healthier planet.
Della Vite is certified 100 per cent vegan and is sustainably sourced, with a donation from each bottle purchased going to My Trees.
Buy now: www.dellavite.com, £25.95
The Bottle Club
- Laurent-Perrier Rose In Gift Box, 75 Cl, £61.99
- Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Nv 150th Anniversary Box, 75 Cl, £44.49
- Moet & Chandon Rose Living Ties, 75 Cl, £49.50
Edinburgh Gin has launched a personalisation service on its delicious EG Valentines Gin.
It allows shoppers to swap the bottle's iconic ’EG’ letters for the the initials of a loved one or a friend.
Edinburgh Gin Valentine’s Gin is a light and aromatic gin with a sweet scent of a rose bouquet and a gentle blush hue.
It mixes perfectly with tonic, soda or rose lemonade and makes for a fragrant base in a gin cocktail.
Last orders in time for Valentine’s Day delivery is Thursday 10th February.
Buy now: Edinburgh Gin. £36
Seven Day Vodka
Coming in three exotic flavours - Raspberry & Lime, Rhubarb & Lemon and Passionfruit & Vanilla, Seven Days flavoured vodkas look as good as they taste.
To create these vibrant flavoured variations, tart raspberries, sharp lime, lemon zest and fresh rhubarb are combined with a crisp and clean distilled vodka base made in copper stills at BrewDog's Aberdeen distillery.
Buy now: BrewDog, £23
Kocktail Valentine's Collection
These four cocktails were dreamed up by the former senior barman at the Savoy Hotel’s Beaufort Bar, when it was named best Hotel Bar in the World.
Each box contains a bottle of:
- Rose Petal Martini
- Chocolate & Mint Espresso Martini
- Peach & Hibiscus Fizz
- Rhubarb & Cucumber Spritz
Just chill and serve, adding the included garnishes as the finishing touch.
Buy now: Kocktail, £29
- Make sure you have plenty of ice (or one large piece) in a rocks glass and then add the Gin, Vermouth and Bitters.
- Give it a gentle stir just to start the ice melting and diluting to your preferred taste.
- Take a long peel of orange zest, wipe it around the rim of the glass and pinch the peel over the drink just to express a little oil.
Wild Berry Spritz
• 50ml (2fl oz) Aperol
• 2 lemon wedges
• 6 raspberries, plus 2 extra to garnish (add a spoon of raspberry jam if you don't have the fresh fruit to hand)
• 50ml (2fl oz) prosecco
• Fever-Tree Sweet Rhubarb & Raspberry Tonic Water, to top up
- Pour the Aperol into an empty cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze over and then drop in the lemon wedges. Add the raspberries and plenty of ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for 15 seconds, then pour the contents of the shaker into a copa or wine glass.
- Top up with the prosecco and tonic water. Garnish with the extra raspberries.
Kick off your love story and head to Scarfes Bar in central London to try a limited-edition cocktail, embellished by a signature caricature featuring Prince, aka Mr. "Love Symbol".
The delicious Pandan Bijou cocktail can be ordered and collected for at home enjoyment as well as enjoyed in the bar.