Are Married At First Sight's Ella and Nathanial still together?
19 September 2023, 21:00
Married at First Sight UK's Chanita Stephenson says show is 'completely real'
Are Ella and Nathanial still married? Here's everything we know so far.
Listen to this article
As the first ever transgender bride in MAFS history and as a pansexual groom, Ella and Nathanial are part of a groundbreaking series of the show.
With viewers watching the two tie the knot, are they still together?
- Listen now on Global Player: Fascinators at the ready, it's the official Married at First Sight UK podcast! Every Thursday, host Yasmin Evans delves into the week's action.
Here is everything we know about Ella and Nathanial's relationship so far.
Are Married At First Sight Ella and Nathanial still together?
It is currently unknown whether Ella and Nathanial are still in a relationship.
As are the rules of Married At First Sight, viewers will have to tune in to the show to see how their connection develops over time.
- Are Married At First Sight's Laura and Arthur still together?
- Married At First Sight's Luke reveals ex-girlfriend tried to turn up and stop wedding
What have Married At First Sight Ella and Nathanial said about their relationship?
Neither of the pair have given anything away on social media, however Ella has hinted at her relationship status.
Speaking at the Married At First Sight launch, Ella told Heart: "I'm glad people will get to see when you transition you don't have to be disowned.
"Hopefully this will show that you can be accepted and that you don't have to disowned, you can find a man. I know I've had to revert to doing this to find a man but at least I found one!"
- Married At First Sight Laura: Age, job, Instagram, ex-husband and TV roles
- Married At First Sight Jay: Age, job and Instagram revealed
- Married At First Sight Brad: Age, job, Instagram and tattoos explained