Married At First Sight Charlene Douglas: How old is she, is she married and does she have children?
2 October 2023, 15:50
Married at First Sight UK's Chanita Stephenson says show is 'completely real'
How old is Charlene Douglas, is she married and does she have any children? Here are all the answers.
Listen to this article
Married At First Sight star Charlene Douglas has become a fan favourite on the show, known for giving practical advice to help the couple's grow their relationship from strangers to partners.
Charlene first joined MAFS back in 2021, with her warm heart and supportive personality shining on the show. However this isn't Charlene's first time on an E4 series as she previously appeared as a sex therapist on The Sex Clinic.
- Listen to the MAFS UK: It's Official! The Married At First Sight podcast with Yasmin Evans is on Global Player now
How old is Charlene Douglas, is she married and does she have any children? Here is everything you need to know.
How old is Charlene Douglas?
Charlene Douglas is 42-years-old.
She is from London and lives in the capital.
- Married At First Sight UK: Do the couples really get married?
- Married At First Sight's Brad confesses he got 'lost in lust' with wife Shona
Is Charlene Douglas married?
Charlene Douglas is not married.
She keeps her personal life quite private, so it is unclear if Charlene is currently in a relationship.
Does Charlene Douglas have children?
Charlene Douglas does not have any children.
- Married At First Sight: Are Peggy and Georges still together?
- Was Laura From Married At First Sight On Celebs Go Dating? Here is everything you need to know
- Married At First Sight: Are Brad and Shona still together?