How much is Adam Woodyatt being paid for I'm A Celebrity and what is his net worth?
25 November 2021, 18:09
Adam Woodyatt reportedly signed a six-figure deal to appear on I'm A Celebrity 2021.
Listen to this article
Adam is reportedly one of the higher paid contestants on this year's I'm A Celebrity, having apparently signed a six-figure contract with the ITV show.
- I'm A Celeb's David Ginola opens up about the moment he 'died for 12 minutes'
- What time does I'm A Celebrity start and is it on every night?
- I'm A Celebrity 2021 contestant fees: How much are the stars being paid?
From his I'm A Celebrity fee to his net worth, here's everything you need to know.
How much is Adam Woodyatt being paid for I'm A Celebrity 2021?
Adam Woodyatt is reportedly earning £250,000 for his time on the show.
This is according to The Sun, who revealed the soap actor as one of the highest paid stars of this year.
According to the publication, Richard Madeley – who recently had to quit the show – bagged £200,000 for signing up to the show.
Celebrities can get paid anywhere form £30,000 to £500,000 to appear on the show, however, ITV never disclose fees.
How much is Adam Woodyatt worth?
According to networthlist.org, Adam Woodyatt has a net worth of around £1.7 million.
In 2017, Piers Morgan revealed Adam's salary was in the region of £200-£249k a year while working on EastEnders.
The actor also reportedly earns around £130,000 for his work in pantomimes.
- This is how long I'm A Celebrity stars have to last in the castle to receive their full fee
- How much are the I'm A Celebrity 2021 contestants being paid to go on the show?