Inside Sue and Noel Radford's romance: When they met and how long they've been married
27 September 2023, 12:14
Noel Radford can’t remember his kids’ birthdays
When did Sue and Noel Radford meet and how long have they been married? Here is everything you need to know.
Listen to this article
As the show's name suggests, Sue and Noel are parents to 22 children, with their eldest child Chris being 34 years old and their youngest child Heidie, only three-years-old.
The couple often document their romance on social media, regularly posting sweet images of their date nights and days out together.
- Listen to the MAFS UK: It's Official! The Married At First Sight podcast with Yasmin Evans is on Global Player now
How did Sue and Noel Radford meet, how long have they been together and when did they get married? Here are all the answers.
How did Sue and Noel Radford meet?
Sue and Noel Radford met at school and began dating when they were teenagers.
The couple welcomed their first child, Christopher, when Sue was just fourteen-years-old.
- Mum-of-22 Sue Radford's daughter Millie gives birth to baby girl and reveals name
- Sue Radford's net worth: How much money does the mum-of-22 make?
How long have Sue and Noel Radford been together?
It isn't clear how long Sue and Noel have been in a relationship for, however they did meet when they were children.
The couple gave fans an insight into their long-lasting relationship, revealing: "Tips for a really healthy marriage are, never go to bed on an argument, ever. Always support each other."
How long have Sue and Noel Radford been married?
Sue and Noel Radford got married in September 1992 and have recently celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary.
For this special milestone, the couple went out for a romantic dinner away from the children.
Who are Sue and Noel Radford's children?
Sue and Noel have 22 children between them.
Their children are: Chris, 34, Sophie, 29, Chloe, 28, Jack, 26, Daniel, 24, Luke, 22, Millie, 22, Katie, 20, James, 19, Ellie, 18, Aimee, 17, Josh, 16, Max, 14, Tillie, 13, Oscar, 11, Casper, 10, Hallie, eight, Phoebe, seven, Archie, six, Bonnie, four, and Heidie, three.
- How old are Sue and Noel Radford and how many children do they have?
- Mum-of-22 Sue Radford reveals she spends seven hours a day cleaning family home
- Mum-of-22 Sue Radford hits back after she’s criticised for ‘spoiling’ kids