Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby's return to TV confirmed
26 May 2023, 15:35
Phillip Schofield will return to ITV to host the Soap Awards, while Holly Willoughby will return to the This Morning sofa.
- Listen on Global Player: Spencer & Vogue. Spencer Matthews and Vogue Williams let you know what they’re doing, thinking, and disagreeing on every week
Now, it has been confirmed when the presenting duo will return to our screens.
While Holly is confirmed to be returning to the This Morning sofa on Monday 5th June, Phillip will be hosting the Soap Awards on Tuesday 6th June.
Holly's return will take place after the half-term break. The star usually only takes the week of the holidays off from the show, however, she took an extra week off following Phil's exit.
- Who is replacing Phillip Schofield on This Morning? Seven presenters tipped to take over
- Alison Hammond puts £700,000 house up for sale to move closer to This Morning studio
- ITV responds to claims Holly Willoughby played a part in Phillip Schofield's This Morning exit
It is currently unknown who will be hosting the show alongside Holly on the Monday, but it is expected to be a member of the This Morning family.
Meanwhile, Phillip will host the 2023 Soap Awards – which are pre-recorded – and will air on 6th June at 8pm noon ITV1.
In the statement announcing his exit from This Morning, Phillip confirmed that he would still be hosting the award ceremony.
His message to fans, released last weekend, read: "I have agreed to step down from This Morning with immediate effect, in the hope that the show can move forward to a bright future.
"I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me – especially This Morning's amazing viewers – and I'll see you all for the Soap Awards next month."
- Who is Holly Willoughby's TV producer husband Dan Baldwin?
- Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield feud cause finally 'revealed'
- How Holly Willoughby 'gave This Morning ultimatum' amid feud with Phillip Schofield