Stacey Solomon fans praise star for sharing 'realistic' morning routine
22 September 2023, 12:18
Stacey Solomon shares ‘realistic’ morning routine with fans
Stacey Solomon treated her fans to a look inside her home life, sharing a video of her morning routine which involves getting up at 5:00am.
Listen to this article
The video shows Stacey waking up at the crack of dawn and getting dressed for the gym before heading to the family's garage where their exercise equipment is stored.
- Listen to the MAFS UK: It's Official! The Married At First Sight podcast with Yasmin Evans is on Global Player now
Stacey explained to her fans: "If the kids are asleep I'll go down the garage and do some gym. I ran like I was being chased by the police just because I knew I was filming it I wanted to look fitter than I actually am. Can honestly say it made me want to throw up."
After stretching and cuddling her dogs, Stacey jumped in the shower where she admitted that she'd tried to get a good shot of herself washing her hair in the shower, but added that she thinks she "just looks like a freak".
- Are Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch still friends?
- Joe Swash admits he’s ‘fighting a losing battle’ with wife Stacey Solomon
- Heartbroken Stacey Solomon leads tributes as Nicky Newman dies of breast cancer
Stacey then went on to brush her teeth with a toothbrush which she says "is from the Stone Age" because she forgot to charge her electric toothbrush.
She also admitted that one of her morning tasks is printing husband Joe's script off because "10 years of being together doesn't teach him how to use a printer".
Stacey went on to admit that before she leaves for the day, she likes to watch her children eat their breakfasts before giving them – what she calls – "mum guilt" cuddles.
The last shot is Stacey "handing over" to Joe, who looks less than impressed, leaving fans in hysterics.
One person commented on the post: "You are so lovely ... so refreshing to see just a lovely girl just being her normal self."
Another wrote: "You crack me up, this is by far the best morning video ever! Screw everyone else’s, you are so real and I love that about you."
A third posted: "Stacey, thank you so much for sharing your morning routine with us. Honestly you are such a wonderful inspiration. Well done for keeping fit and healthy , not only is this such great 'me' time but you are doing this for your family too, so you are able to look after them . You are amazing."
- Stacey Solomon hits back at mum-shamers over 'dangerous snack'
- Stacey Solomon says her 'dreams have come true' as she launches homeware range
- Stacey Solomon emotionally responds to fans after losing National Television Award