Stacey Solomon praises eldest son in heartwarming tribute
15 August 2023, 13:19
Stacey Solomon raves about Zach in IG update
Stacey Solomon shared a touching video of her eldest son Zach from their family holiday.
Listen to this article
Stacey took to Instagram to share some sweet clips of Zach with his siblings, alongside some heartwarming words commending her son for helping out so much.
- Listen now on Global Player: Bryony Gordon's Mad World. Intimate conversations about getting unwell - and getting better - with Bryony Gordon. From household names to ordinary people with extraordinary stories.
Stacey started the post: "🤍 Biggest Brother Love 🤍 Just had to share this because it really makes me so proud. Me and Joe were watching through these videos on the way home & saying how much harder holidays would be without Zach! 😭"
"He’s like a third parent who’s much more fun than us, nothing is ever too much, and we have a lot to contend with but he takes it all in his stride "
Stacey added: "It’s honestly hard to believe that I had Zach just two years older than he is now & he’s a better person than I ever was at that age! Zach Your love and time for your brothers and sisters is just our favourite thing to watch. Thank you for everything 🥲"
Watch Stacey Solomon's tribute here:
The presenter was just 18-years-old when she gave birth to Zach with her then-boyfriend Dean Cox.
The X Factor favourite said: "I definitely have moments now with Zachy where I think 'Oh, I wish I loved you from the very minute.' Not that I didn't, I'm sure I did, I just didn't feel it, and I didn't get it."
- Inside Stacey Solomon's family holiday with husband Joe Swash and five kids
- Stacey Solomon fans spot 'rude' plane habit as family jet off on holiday
Stacey continued: "And it brings me tremendous guilt - especially when I love my other children when they're born, I love them and this is amazing - I immediately think: 'Wow, I was terrible when I had Zach.'
"But it is what it is, I can't change it - it's just the way I felt, it made me prepared every other time I've given birth."
Stacey is also mother to Leighton, 11, with ex-fiance Aaron Barnham and shares three children with Joe, four-year-old Rex, one-year-old Rose and five-month-old Belle. Joe has another son, Harry, 16, from a previous relationship.
- Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash admit they're 'struggling' to be good parents
- Stacey Solomon shares footage of Joe Swash's wedding vows as they mark anniversary
- Furious Stacey Solomon hits back as she’s mum-shamed over school run video