Married At First Sight bosses forced to bring in extra security due to 'chaotic' dinner parties
16 October 2023, 17:35
Married At First Sight bosses reportedly had to bring in security as the arguments intensified.
Listen to this article
The new grooms spoke to the Express.co.uk, explaining that as the drama at the dinner parties grew, more security was added to keep the calm.
- Listen to the MAFS UK: It's Official! The Married At First Sight podcast with Yasmin Evans is on Global Player now
Jordan who married Erica on the show last week said: "The dinner parties are chaos, it starts off with one or two people and then in the end...Everyone in there has their own friends and circles, everyone is on one side of an argument, so it's either team A or team B."
The TV star continued: "And then everyone is involved and then at the end it's however many people sitting around the dinner table, all screaming and shouting at each other and cussing each other. The dinner parties... As the series goes on, it gets more chaotic and worse and worse. In the end, it's like WWE."
Fellow groom JJ who married Bianca explained: "I remember just sitting there just nibbling bread, looking one side and the other at people shouting at each other. It's like an episode of Jeremy Kyle."
- Married At First Sight Paul Carrick Brunson: Age, wife and children revealed
- Married At First Sight Mel Schilling: Age, husband and children revealed
Jordan went on to describe the security situation on the show, stating: "Let's put it this way when it's the dinner party, they pay the security guards a good amount of money and their wages were going up and up."
JJ added: "They brought in extra security at some point as well. We went through plenty of red wine as well."
The dinner parties have become an iconic part of MAFS, with drama and chaos always on the menu.
This infidelity also leads Bianca to split from her husband, leaving JJ and Ella to continue their relationship.
A TV source told the publication: "After initially leaving the show when their marriages failed, Ella and JJ were given permission by the relationship experts to come back, which certainly ruffled feathers among the cast who have taken the process seriously from the beginning."
- Married At First Sight's Shona reveals she has 'found love' following split from Brad
- Married At First Sight's Tasha says her reaction to Erica was 'edited' following backlash
- Married At First Sight's JJ and Ella 're-enter experiment as new couple' after cheating scandal