When was the Married At First Sight reunion and final dinner party filmed?
16 November 2023, 17:32
When was the MAFS final dinner party and reunion filmed? Here are all the answers.
Listen to this article
This week viewers witnessed an explosive final dinner party which saw cheating allegations and break ups as the main topic of conversation. However as TV shows are usually filmed months in advance, many have been left wondering when these scenes were recorded.
- Listen now on Global Player, the official Heart app: Married At First Sight podcast with Yasmin Evans
When was the MAFS reunion and final dinner party filmed? Here is everything you need to know.
When was the Married At First Sight final dinner party filmed?
It appears that the Married At First Sight final dinner party was filmed in July.
A source told The Sun: "This series of Married At First Sight started filming way back in February, and there was also a reunion filmed in July - so it was all in the can before any of this series had been aired.
"As the episodes have been screened, the cast have seen things unfold that they weren't aware of at the time of filming, so a lot of dynamics have changed since the reunion episode was shot in the summer."
- Are Married At First Sight couple Peggy and Georges still together?
- Married At First Sight: Are Tasha and Paul still together?
When was the Married At First Sight reunion filmed?
As the series has just as much drama off screen and as it has on screen, producers decided to film a special bonus reunion episode after the original 'final episode' had been filmed.
The MAFS reunion was filmed in November, however there will be some people missing from the episode.
- Married At First Sight: Are Erica and Jordan still together?
- Married At First Sight: Are Adrienne and Matt still together?
- Married At First Sight UK 2023: Where are they now?