Who is Pigeon on The Masked Singer? Celebrity identity clues and theories
31 January 2023, 09:02
Pigeon performs No Scrubs by TLC on The Masked Singer UK
The Masked Singer 2023: Who is behind the Pigeon mask and what clues have been given so far?
The Masked Singer fans rejoice because the world’s wackiest reality show is back for a brand new series.
As we head into a very grey January, we will be treated to some weird and wonderful characters performing their favourite pop songs.
And the celebs behind the costumes are hoping to impress judges Jonathan Ross, Rita Ora, Davina McCall and Mo Gilligan and make it all the way to the final.
- Listen on Global Player: Spencer & Vogue. Spencer Matthews and Vogue Williams let you know what they’re doing, thinking, and disagreeing on every week.
One character who has now been kicked out of the show is Pigeon. So, which celebrity was behind the costume and what clues were given? Here’s what we know…
Who is Pigeon? Clues and theories so far
Pigeon was revealed as comedian Katherine Ryan after she sung a rendition of Cheryl Fight For This Love.
See the full list of clues and hints here:
- "It must be dove — it's Pigeon!"
- Speaks with an Essex accent
- "I might be an old bird but aging has never bothered me and even though I may have ruffled a few feathers in my time, personally I'm unflappable so I'm good at being able to ask the tougher questions."
- Pigeon can also be seen with carrots in their handbag.
Judge Jonathan Ross guessed it could be Queen Consort Camilla Parker-Bowles, while Rita was convinced that Pigeon was a young person such as Maya Jama.
Gemma Collins and Emily Atack were also suggested due to the cockney accent.
Who are the other Masked Singer contestants?
What time is The Masked Singer on ITV?
The show is on every Saturday at 7pm.
When is The Masked Singer final?
We don't yet have an official date of when the final is, but the show usually runs for eight weeks.