What nights is Married At First Sight UK on?
22 September 2023, 12:49 | Updated: 22 September 2023, 12:57
Married At First Sight couple Nathanial and Ella argue on honeymoon
When is Married At First Sight on, is it on over the weekend and how many episodes are there?
Listen to this article
Married At First Sight UK returned to our screens earlier this week with a bang as we watched Jay and Luke, Nathanial and Ella, Laura and Arthur, Peggy and Georges, Rosaline and Thomas and Paul and Tasha meet for the first time on their wedding day and tie the knot.
The first week has already proved to be dramatic, with Nathanial and Ella's honeymoon sparking huge arguments between the pair and Peggy and Georges' marriage getting off to a bad start at the wedding.
Married At First Sight 2023 is set to be one of the best and most explosive series, which means that viewers can't wait to catch-up on the latest episodes to see how the couples are doing.
But what nights of the week is Married At First Sight on? Here's everything you need to know.
- Married At First Sight: Are Luke and Jay still together?
- Are Married At First Sight's Laura and Arthur still together?
- MAFS UK: Ella Morgan speaks out following claims she 'cheated' on Nathanial Valentino
Which nights of the week is Married At First Sight on?
Married At First Sight will be on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays on E4 at 9:00pm.
New episodes will not air on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
When does Married At First Sight UK end?
This year's MAFS is set to be the longest-running series so far at a whopping 36 episodes.
While an end date for Married At First Sight has not been revealed yet, with the series kicking off on Monday, 18th September and airing 36 episodes, we've worked out it should come to an end on Thursday, 16th November or around that time.
Married At First Sight UK 2023 cast
- Arthur, 34, tennis coach from London
- Brad, 27, model from Grimsby
- Georges, 30, sports rehabilitator from Surrey
- Luke, 30, sales executive from Clacton
- Nathanial, 36, marketing and events manager from Manchester
- Paul, 26, account manager from Chesham
- Terence, 40, DJ and youth worker from Reading
- Thomas, 27, investment communications from Wiltshire
- Ella, 29, clinic consultant from Weston-Super-Mare
- Jay, 31, sales manager from Lancashire
- Laura, 34, finance manager from Hampshire
- Peggy, 32, technology risk partner from Kent
- Porscha, 36, executive assistant from London
- Rosaline, 28, florist from Crewe
- Shona, 31, performing arts teacher from Nottingham
- Tasha, 25, childcare assistant from Leeds
- How to apply for Married At First Sight 2024
- Nathanial Valentino says Married At First Sight 'broke him' as Ella Morgan's 'affair' is revealed
- Married At First Sight's Ella and Nathanial in explosive row