Married At First Sight's Luke Worley shares health admission following dramatic dinner party
16 November 2023, 16:58
MAFS groom Luke Worley has made a statement on Instagram.
Listen to this article
The groom made the admission on social media as he returned to MAFS single, after splitting from his partner Jay Howard, 31.
- Listen now on Global Player, the official Heart app: Married At First Sight podcast with Yasmin Evans
After these emotional scenes aired, Luke took to Instagram to reveal that he had been sent death treats and has received counselling following his time on Married At First Sight. He also recently admitted that the stress of the series meant he was now on medication.
Speaking about his latest appearance on the show, Luke posted: "So after this reunion I cut myself off as I was at one of the lowest points of my life. I had to go to counselling for weeks to recover from MAFS as I lost myself and I didn’t know who I was anymore.
"Since MAFS started airing I have had hate, including death threats, and it’s not acceptable. Where you love me or hate me there is no need for scummy comments to me or any of the other cast.
"Will talk about my experience and why reality TV is toxic in the coming weeks to spread awareness to other wanting to take part."
- Married At First Sight: Are Erica and Jordan still together?
- Are Married At First Sight couple Peggy and Georges still together?
Watch Jordan and Luke's fight here:
Luke and Jordan have a physical fight on MAFS UK
Jordan also found himself in a bit of bother during the final meet up after accusations that had cheated on his partner Erica Roberts, 25, came to light.
When the men admitted the allegations were accurate, this led to a huge argument at the dinner table which added to the already awkward gathering.
- Married At First Sight: Are Tasha and Paul still together?
- Which Married At First Sight 2023 couples are still together and who has split up?
- Married At First Sight UK 2023: Where are they now?