MAFS star Laura Vaughan breaks silence on JJ Slater 'romance'
6 December 2023, 17:04
MAFS fans believe Laura Vaughan and JJ Slater may be in a relationship.
Listen to this article
However it seems that there could be a new MAFS couple on the horizon after the influencers enjoyed a cosy get-together this weekend.
Both Laura and JJ posted images of each other on Instagram, which raised eyebrows amongst fans who were quick to ask whether the two were dating.
Followers of both JJ and Laura took to their comment sections to quiz the pair on their relationship status.
One user wrote: "I don't know no friends that sit like thattt 👀👀👀🤧😆"
Another added: "The couple you didn't know you needed but I'm sooooo here for it! ❤️"
A third said: "Is JJ trying to get with every woman in mafs"
- Married At First Sight’s Mark Kiley says he was 'mis-sold a dream' as he returns to work after the show
- Married At First Sight's Luke Worley proudly shows off two stone weight loss
However Laura was quick to shut down rumours the two were dating, commenting on JJ's post:
"Honestly guys, we are just friends I promise! Ella was meant to come with us on the night out but she couldn't make it last min and no, I am not holding anything, my hand is resting on my shin 😂😂😂😂"
JJ also captioned the image: "MAFS Friends (inbetweeners voice) 🖤", with Laura similarly posting: "Swipe for one of my MAFS best friends @johnjoeslater"
Currently only three of the couples who were matched on Married At First Sight are still together.
- Married At First Sight's Adrienne breaks her silence on Matt and Shona's surprise relationship
- Married At First Sight's Nathanial Valentino confirms bitter feud with co-star Laura Vaughan
- When was the Married At First Sight reunion and final dinner party filmed?